Home > Procurement Outreach Center > Procurement Links
SOPOC Procurement Links
We're Here to Help
As part of our mission to assist your business in connecting with the latest government and defense contracts, we provide links to sites which can help you find the perfect project for your business.
Federal Procurement Links
- * System for Award Management (SAM)
- Businesses must register with the System for Award Management before being able to provide goods or services to the United States government.
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- The Defense Logistics Agency provides logistical support to the United States military as well as some civilian departments. DLA purchases equipment, goods, and services from the private sector.
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- The Department of Homeland Security provides valuable information to businesses seeking opportunities with them under their "Open for Business" section.
- FedBizOpps (FBO)
- Encompassing the mission of the former "Department of Defense Business Opportunities Website," FBO.gov provides a "single point-of-entry" where "commercial vendors and government buyers are invited to post, search, monitor, and retrieve opportunities solicited by the entire Federal Contracting community."
- Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS)
- FPDS is An automated system used to collect and report on federal procurement spending.
- Government Printing Office
- The Government Printing Office's website provides a good source for information relating to providing goods and services to the GPO.
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is the standard used by Federal statistical agencies in classifying business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy.
- Small Business Administration Website (SBA)
- The Federal Small Business Administration website provides quality information about their helpful programs.
- Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics
- The USD(AT&L) is the principal staff assistant and advisor to the Secretary of Defense and Deputy Secretary Defense for all matters concerning acquisition, technology, and logistics.
- United States General Services Administration (GSA)
- GSA's acquisition solutions offer private sector professional services, equipment, supplies, telecommunications, and information technology to government organizations and the military. GSA policies promote management best practices and efficient government operations.
- Wayne National Forest
- USDA Wayne National Forest contracting website.
State Procurement Links
- Ohio Department of Administrative Services
- The Department of Administrative Services provides administrative support to the Ohio State bureaucracy.
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- The Ohio Department of Transportation's Procurement Web site provides access to bid opportunities from ODOT, along with upcoming bids information.
- State of Kentucky eProcurement
- The Commonwealth of Kentucky's website for vendor registration, browsing current bidding opportunities, viewing awards, etc.
- State of Ohio MBE/EDGE
- Encouraging Diversity, Growth & Equity. State of Ohio set aside certification program.
- State of Ohio Procurement
- The State of Ohio's Procurement Web site provides access to bid opportunities and contract award information for supplies and services from all levels of state government.
Military Procurement Links
- Army Corps of Engineers Huntington District
- The Army Corps of Engineers Huntington Office.
- Army Corps of Engineers Louisville District
- The Army Corps of Engineers Louisville Office.
- Defense Supply Center Columbus
- The Defense Supply Center Columbus's primary customer is the United States military. The center is the largest Inventory Control Point (ICP) in the Defense Logistics Agency command. Currently, the agency manages over 1.8 MILLION S9C (construction) and S9E (electronic) spare parts in over 150 different federal supply classes.
- United States Army
- The United States Army provides information concerning acquisitions on their website.
- United States Coast Guard
- Visit the "Doing Business" section of the Coast Guard website for business opportunities.
- United States Marine Corps
- Find opportunities to work with the Marines at the Unites States Marine Corps website.
- United States Navy
- The United States Navy website can help you discover opportunities with the Navy.
- US Air Force Small Business
- The mission of Air Force Small Business is to create and deliver strategies that bring innovative, agile, and efficient small business solutions to the Air Force to fly, fight, and win... in air, space, and cyberspace.
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
- Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
- APTAC-US.org provides a wealth of information about Procurement Technical Assistance Centers.
- Ohio Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
- State of Ohio run Procurement Technical Assistance Center information from the Ohio Department of Development.
- Regional Contracting Assistance Center
- The Regional Contracting Assistance Center, Inc. (RCAC) is a non-profit corporation funded by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the State of West Virginia's Development Office, the Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College, and Verizon to provide assistance to West Virginia companies seeking to do business with Federal, State, or local government agencies.
- Dun and Bradstreet
- Dun & Bradstreet is a leading provider of business-to-business credit, marketing, purchasing, and rescindable management and decision support services worldwide. In order to do business with the federal government, a business must have Dun & Bradstreet number.
Electronic Business Solutions
- OutreachSystems delivers complete e-commerce solutions.