Home > The Point > Incentives
The Point: Incentives
All Signs Point to Competitive Advantage!
The Point is located in a Federally designated Empowerment Zone as well as an Ohio designated Enterprise Zone. As a result, the management team at The Point can develop a customized incentive package for business and industry to meet a company’s specific need.
These incentives may include:
- Land and Building incentives
- Including low cost or free land, and customized buildings at below market rate with both lease or lease/purchase options.
- Financial incentives
- Including lower interest financing for land building, machinery and equipment, publicly financed infrastructure, and cash development grants.
- Taxing Incentives
- Including abatement of certain real, personal, and corporate taxes along with certain State tax credits for the purchase of machinery and equipment.
- Employment Incentives
- Including State and Federal Employee hiring tax credits, subsidized job training and job screening services, and Empowerment Zone resident hiring cash incentives.
- A Business Friendly Community
- Providing support of community leaders to businesses through their ongoing business operation and expansion challenges.